Welcome to episode 66 of the AI Ireland podcast, the show that explores the applications and research of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence on the island of Ireland.
Our mission is to increase the use of AI for the benefit of our society, our competitiveness, and everyone living in Ireland.
In today’s show, we are joined by Barry Lunn, CEO and Founder of Provizio – Accident Prevention Technology™. Founded in 2019, Provizio perceives, predicts and prevents automotive accidents in real-time using proprietary long-range imaging sensors & AI at the edge.
- Barry’s journey to now
- Why accidents rates and fatalities are increasing
- Overview of Provizio mission to build an augmented driving platform to make us all safer and better drivers
- How technology is being used as an enabler to solve it
- The benefits from Provizio to the end user
- The impact of COVID and the future of automotive
A big thank you to Barry for being this week’s guests on the AI Ireland Podcast. If you would like to learn more about Provizio, please check them out at www.provizio.ai.
Finally, if you would like to hear more from AI Ireland, please reach out to us to learn more about AI Ireland membership and how to get involved with the 2021 AI Awards by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the AI Ireland Podcast: