AI Awards Scoring Criteria
Our panel of AI Experts are looking for companies and individuals who are at the forefront of driving Digital Transformation in Ireland.
Once applications close in September, our judges will be tasked with shortlisting the four strongest nominations in their assigned category. To help you maximize your application, here are some guidelines on what our judges will be looking out for.
While judges may be aware of certain companies applying to the 2021 AI Awards, they are only judging on the quality of the entry submitted and not any previous knowledge they have about that company.
For the first entry phase, judges will score on:
- Quality of entry papers (the more detail the better)
The judges want to know how your brand, product or project can change the world in some way.
- How will it change how we do business or how we produce products?
- Will it change how we live our daily lives? If so, how?
- How many people will be impacted by the changes? Who are they?
- Is it revolutionary or evolutionary?
Other criteria the judges will assess include:
- What inspired you to do it?
- How difficult was it to develop?
- If you had not solved it, what was the likelihood someone else would have done so
- Technological / Technical Achievement – New type of machine learning for example, first of its kind innovation
- Societal – Helps improve us and the world around us (e.g. Save the Whales, Combat Climate Change, Eliminate Poverty, Cure a Disease)
- Economic – Changes how business works, disruptive or transformational?
- Scientific – Something revolutionary in its approach to solving stubborn problems
For further terms and conditions, click here.
If you have any further questions about the shortlisting process, please email email@example.com
*AI Awards does not take any responsibility for information that has been submitted. If you have queries or concerns about how your data is used, please read our data protection policy and our confidential data information. If you have any further queries about your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org