AI Awards Scoring Criteria
Our panel of AI Experts are looking for companies and individuals who are at the forefront of driving the Digital Transformation in Ireland.
Once applications close in August, our judges will be tasked with shortlisting the four strongest nominations in thier assigned category. To help you maximise your application, here are some guidelines on what our judges will be looking out for.
For the first entry phase, judges will score on:
- Quality of entry papers
For the shortlist presentations on Showcase Day, judges will score on:
- Quality of presentation
- Response to questions
- Solution Impact
- Solution Complexity
- Comparison Factor
Impact and complexity are characteristics that mature from the entry to the presentation stages.
Both are still relevant but it’s one thing explaining it on paper and quite another to truly demonstrate what the solution is really about.
The judges want to know how your brand, product or project can change the world in some way.
- How will it change how we do business or how we produce products?
- Will it change how we live our daily lives? If so, how?
- How many people will be impacted by the changes? Who are they?
- Is it revolutionary or evolutionary?
Other criteria the judges will assess include:
- What inspired you to do it?
- How difficult was it to develop?
- If you had not solved it, what was the likelihood someone else would have done so
- Technological / Technical Achievement – New type of machine learning for example
- Societal – Helps improve us and the world around us (e.g. Save the Whales, Combat Climate Change, Eliminate Poverty, Cure a Disease)
- Economic – Changes how business works, disruptive or transformational?
- Scientific – Something revolutionary in its approach to solving stubborn problems
For further terms and conditions, click here.
If you have any further questions about the shortlisting process, please email email@example.com
*AI Awards does not take any responsibility for information that has been submitted. If you have queries or concerns about how your data is used, please read our data protection policy and our confidential data information. If you have any further queries about your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org