The AI Ireland Awards Rules
Please read the Terms & Condition before proceeding with your entry at the bottom of this page.
General Terms & Conditions
- The Irish AI Awards are open to any person or company on the island of Ireland only.
- Global companies may apply, but need to have an office/operations/employees located within the island of Ireland. Any applications made outside the country with no Irish connections will not be put forward to judges shortlisting.
- There is no cash alternative for the award winners.
- A company or person can apply for a maximum of two categories.
- AI Ireland may allocate an application into a different category than originally selected. This will happen if we feel you are more suited to another category or you don’t qualify for the category that was selected in the online submission form.
- AI Ireland Awards reserves the right to alter the rules and the terms & conditions at any time.
- We may add or remove categories based on feedback from the AI Ireland community.
- Judges scores will not be made public.
- Your email address will be added to our communications on the AI Ireland Awards both this year and for future years.
- A company or person may submit nominations against a maximum of two award categories.
- All applications will be reviewed by the panel of judges and based on defined criteria. Judges will shortlist applications for each AI Ireland award in their assigned category.
- Shortlisted nominations will be announced in October 2022.
- The Showcase Day will return in 2022 with dates TBC where applicants will be invited to present their nomination to the judging panel in person.
- Due to time constraints, Unsuccessful applicants may not be notified prior to the public release of the shortlists.
- Winners will be revealed at our awards ceremony in November 2022.
- All award categories will be shortlisted and judged by a panel of AI Ireland Awards Judges.
- The judges will decide all award category nominees and winners through online submissions.
- Judges scores will be counted and used to determine four successful shortlists and winners in each category.
- Should scores be tied in the judging process, the entry that ranked higher among the majority of the judging panel will win the tie-breaker.
- There will be a minimum of 3 judges for each category.
Terms & Conditions for Judges
- Judges will have their photos and profiles listed on our Judges page and will be expected to help with all stages of the judging process.
- All judging for the shortlisting nominations should be done individually online.
- No confidential data from nominations should be shared by judges outside of the AI Ireland network.
- Judges cannot influence which category they will be assigned unless agreed as part of a sponsorship package.
- Judges should only score via the material submitted by the applicant.
- Judges are volunteers and are selected by the AI Awards Ireland committee. No fee will be provided to judges.
The AI Awards Ceremony
- All sponsors, nominees and members of the AI Ireland community will receive the first allocation of tickets to the event.
- Tickets will be available on Eventbrite in late October 2022.
Take note that when submitting project information, please do not share confidential information or data.
It is important to note that no one should submit any info or data that is in any way critical or that represents anything that cannot be shared to a group of judges and advisors. In relation to IP, it is up to the applicant to protect the Intellectual Property.
Applications can submit data and charts but only for a specific project and never including any sensitive or critical data. The data will be stored in the cloud and once the competition is closed the data will be deleted.
Do not submit any data or information that relates to a person or group of persons and/or any information that can be used to identify a person and/or group of persons.
AI Awards will do our best to protect your personal data and projects submitted to the website. However, unfortunately, the