The AI Ireland Awards Rules
Please read the Terms & Conditions before proceeding with your entry
General Terms & Conditions
- The Irish AI Awards are open to any person or company located on the island of Ireland. (Any applications from outisde of Ireland will not be put forward to judges shortlisting.)
- The winners will receive a hand-crafted Award statue designed by PromoCraft and will be featured in national media coverage such as RTE, Silicon Republic and The Irish Times. There is no cash award.
- A person or a single project from a company can apply for a maximum of two categories.
- AI Ireland may allocate an application into a different category than originally selected. This will happen if we feel you are more suited to another category or you don’t qualify for the category that was selected in the online submission form.
- AI Ireland reserves the right to alter the rules and the terms & conditions at any time.
- We may add or remove categories based on applications received.
- Judges scores will NOT be made public. Additional feedback can be requested if provided by the judges.
- Your email address will be added to our communications on the AI Ireland Awards both this year and for future years.
- A single project from a company or person may submit nominations against a maximum of two award categories.
- All applications will be reviewed by the panel of judges in September 2023 and based on defined criteria. Judges will shortlist applications for each AI Ireland award in their assigned category.
- Shortlisted nominations will be announced in October 2023.
- Winners will be revealed at our awards ceremony in November 2023.
- All award categories will be shortlisted and judged by a panel of AI Ireland Awards Judges. There will be a minimum of 3 judges for each category.
- The judges will decide all award category nominees through online submissions. The top 4 ranked submissions in each category will be shortlisted.
- In the event of a tie-breaker, the entry that ranked higher among the majority of the judging panel will be shortlisted.
- Winners will be also be chosen solely from online applications and will be announced at the awards ceremony in November.
- In the case of a tie-breaker, the overall entry that ranked higher among the majority of judges will be the winner.
Terms & Conditions for Judges
- Judges will have their photos and profiles listed on our Judges page and will be expected to help with all stages of the judging process.
- All judging for the shortlisting nominations should be done individually online.
- No confidential data from nominations should be shared by judges outside of the AI Ireland network.
- Judges should only score via the material submitted by the applicant. AI Ireland will assign judges to categories after submissions are closed to avoid any potential bias when shortlisting nominations.
- Judges are encouraged to share feedback on the applications although is not a requirement.
- Judges are volunteers and are selected by the AI Awards Ireland committee. No fee will be provided to judges.
The AI Awards Ceremony
- All sponsors, nominees and members of the AI Ireland community will receive the first allocation of tickets to the event.
- Tickets are available on Eventbrite.
- Each company or person who are selected as a finalists will receive one complimentary ticket to the event. Additional tickets will be available at a discount price.
- If a company or person receives more than one nomination, it will be one ticket per nomination.
- Any people who submit an application of behalf of a successful nominee are not guaranteed a complimentary ticket.
- Judges will receive one complimentary ticket each.
- Sponsors will receive tickets as agreed in their sponsorship package.
Take note that when submitting project information, please do not share confidential information or data.
It is important to note that no one should submit any info or data that is in any way critical or that represents anything that cannot be shared to a group of judges and advisors. In relation to IP, it is up to the applicant to protect the Intellectual Property.
Applications can submit data and charts but only for a specific project and never including any sensitive or critical data. The data will be stored in the cloud and once the competition is closed the data will be deleted.
Do not submit any data or information that relates to a person or group of persons and/or any information that can be used to identify a person and/or group of persons.
AI Awards will do our best to protect your personal data and projects submitted to the website. However, unfortunately, the