The AI Ireland Awards Rules
Please read the Terms & Condition before proceeding with your entry at the bottom of this page.
General Terms & Conditions
- The AI Ireland awards are open to any person or company on the island of Ireland.
- Applications open on Monday, 28th of May and close on Monday, 20th of August 2018.
- There is no cash alternative for the award winners.
- A company or person can win only a maximum of two categories.
- AI Ireland Awards reserves the right to alter the rules and the terms & conditions at any time.
- We may add or remove categories based on feedback from the AI Ireland community.
- The AI Awards is part of AI Ireland network of websites which will promote the AI Ireland Awards to its members.
- Judging metrics will not be made public.
- Your email address will be added to our communications on the AI Ireland Awards both this year and for future years.
- A company or person may submit nominations against a maximum of two award categories.
- All applications will be reviewed by the panel of judges and based on a defined criteria, the judges will shortlist applications for each AI Ireland award category.
- Shortlisted nominations will go forward to the showcasing presentations stage in September.
- All award categories will be voted by the judges.
- All award categories will be judged by our judging panel with some shortlisted by the AI Ireland Awards Judges.
- All award categories will be decided by the judges via nomination review and feedback from showcase events.
- Judges scores will be counted and used to select the winner.
- If no applications have been received for a given category then the panel of judges will select a winner from all submissions received and the judge’s decision is final.
- If there is a draw for a given category, then the AI Ireland Awards Category Lead judge will make a final decision.
- A company or person can win more than one category.
- Additional information supplied by applicants will be reviewed in the event of a draw by the panel of judges.
Terms & Conditions for Judges
- Judges will have their photos and profiles listed on our Judges page and will be expected to help with the nomination screening and selecting the winners in many of the award categories.
- All judging will be done online for shortlisting nominations. There will be opportunities to attend showcase events to evaluate shortlisted candidates.
- These Awards are based from applicants on the island of Ireland only.
- Judges are volunteers and are selected by the AI Awards Ireland committee.
- Judges will be encouraged to attend the AI Awards events where short-listed nominations will showcase their entry.
Take note that when submitting project information, please do not share confidential information or data.
It is important to note that no one should submit any info or data that is in any way critical or that represents anything that cannot be shared to a group of judges and advisors. In relation to IP, it is up to the applicant to protect the Intellectual Property.
Applications can submit data and charts but only for a specific project and never including any sensitive or critical data. The data will be stored in the cloud and once the competition is closed the data will be deleted.
Do not submit any data or information that relates to a person or group of persons and/or any information that can be used to identify a person and/or group of persons.
AI Awards will do our best to protect your personal data and projects submitted to the website. However, unfortunately, the