What to Include in Your Application
It is important to provide as much detail as possible in your application. The more thought and effort put into your initial submission the better chance you will have of being shortlisted.
The judging panel wants to know how your brand, product or project can change the world in some way. They will judge on relevance, originality, complexity and impact.
All nominees and winners will be judged on the online submissions. Therefore, it is vital to include as much information as possible in the form below.
Please provide a brief overview of what your company does. How has your company started to apply AI and new technology within the business? What inspired you to do so and what is the goal?
Reason for Nomination
This is the most important part of the application. The judges want to know:
- What is the problem you are trying to solve?
- How did you go about it?
- What technologies did you use and why?
- How difficult was it?
- What challenges did you need to overcome?
- What was the result?
Explain how this project or product will positively impact our everyday lives either today or in the future. How will it change how we do business or how we produce products? How many people will be impacted by the changes?
- Technological / Technical Achievement – New type of machine learning
- Societal – Helps improve us and the world around us (e.g. Save the Whales, Combat Climate Change, Eliminate Poverty, Cure a Disease)
- Economic – Changes how business works. Disruptive or transformational?
- Scientific – Something revolutionary in its approach to solving stubborn problems
This is where you provide any additional information that you feel is important to mention that may not have been covered in the points above.
This could be originality, complexity, what separates your brand/product/project from the competition or the time & resources put in to make this happen.
Applications close Midnight Friday 19 August
For more details about the scoring criteria, click here
Further information and T&C’s can be found here
*AI Awards does not take any responsibility for information that has been submitted. If you have queries or concerns about how your data is used, please read our data protection policy and our confidential data information. If you have any further queries about your data, please contact email@example.com