Welcome to episode 45 of the AI Ireland podcast, the show that breaks down the hype and explores the impact that Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are making on our everyday lives.
Our goal is to share with you the insights of technologists and data science enthusiasts to showcase the excellent work that is been done within AI in Ireland.
Today’s guest is Ian McDonald. Ian is one of the Project Managers at iCabbi. iCabbi are a reliable and innovative cloud-based dispatch system and offers customers a fast, user-friendly, intuitive booking experience in the global taxi community. During the summer, Renault took a 75% stake in iCabbi with the investment set to be used to help deliver further innovation.
In this really interesting episode, Ian will discuss:
- What iCabbi offers to taxi companies in Ireland and abroad
- How they use data analytics to understand their market and their customer’s needs
- The important role of customer feedback within iCabbi
- Projects iCabbi are working on, such as building the right foundations
- How the investment by Renault will help take iCabbi to the next level
- Where he sees the future of the automotive industry heading in the future
What did you make of Ian McDonald’s podcast? Where do you see the future of Artificial Intelligence and data analytics heading? We would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment below.
If you would like to hear more from AI Ireland then please subscribe and don’t forget to like and share with your friends on social media.
Subscribe to the AI Ireland Podcast: