Hosted by AI Ireland and Principal sponsor Microsoft, the 2021 AI Awards virtual awards ceremony takes place on Thursday 25th of November.
This online event will give you the opportunity to hear from the finest minds and organisations in the Irish AI community.
The AI Awards welcomes AI professionals, ML Engineers, Data Scientists & tech enthusiasts to join us virtually and learn from the wider Irish AI community sharing their insights, observations and discuss future trends and developments in AI applying industry.
Our predictive AI models clearly indicate that you cannot afford to miss this event.
We have hosted two in-person events in 2018 and 2019 with the ceremony drawing a large audience of 300+ people of the AI community, including data scientists, researchers, technology CEO’s and of course the awards finalists themselves.
This year AI Ireland will individually present awards under the following categories.
- Best Application of AI to achieve Social Good
- Best Application of AI in a Large Enterprise
- Best Application of AI in a Startup
- Best Use of AI in Sector
- Best Application of AI in an Academic Research Body
- Best Use of AI in a Consumer or Customer Service Application
- Best Application of AI in a Student Project
- Intelligent Automation – Best Use of RPA & Cognitive
This year’s sponsors and partners include:
Microsoft, ADAPT Centre, Alldus International, CCT College, RDI Hub, Altada Technologies, Mazars, Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland.
Visit www.aiawards.ie for more details and follow @AIAwardsirl on Twitter.
The link for the event will be provided to all ticket holders at a later date.